29905560

I have few more questions about my previous questions

1 - do I need to sign a notice when it come to redundancy or can also be oral one
2 - if I wright a grievance letter do I mention the time limit for a response
3 - what if my boss start getting nasty to me if I send him a grievance letter what do I do stay or leave the place
4 - my boss said that he can not afford to have two managers in the other shop but he already had two managers 3 months ago and the oldest one resign because she felt pushed out
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
my last question will be my contract of employment say that I will normally be required to work at Villiers and from any other site within 5 miles radius my shop is about 2 or 3 miles radius is that mean that I should have the same faith as the other manager
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 11 months ago.
Hello do you have a link to the previous question please?
Hello, I have managed t locate your previous query. To answer your questions: 1 - do I need to sign a notice when it come to redundancy or can also be oral one Ideally you want to have any documents or agreement in writing as they may be needed in the future so you should ask for a redundancy notice in writing. 2 - if I wright a grievance letter do I mention the time limit for a response No, you do not determine that. It is determined by the employer’s own policy, or if no such policy exists – it must be done without unreasonable delay. You can say that you look forward to hearing from them at their earliest opportunity but you should not set a specific time limit for a response. 3 - what if my boss start getting nasty to me if I send him a grievance letter what do I do stay or leave the place You will have to decide that, depending on whether you believe you can continue wording there in the circumstances or not. You cannot be forced to stay there but at the same time I cannot tell you whether you should stay or leave because only you know how bad things are and if they are too bad for you to stay. You just have to know that the option to leave is always there for you to use if you need to. 4 - my boss said that he can not afford to have two managers in the other shop but he already had two managers 3 months ago and the oldest one resign because she felt pushed out Do you have a specific question about this last point? I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Experience: Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My last question is My contract of employment say that I will normaly be required to work at villiers ,and from any other site within a 5 mile Radius and you will not be required to work outside the united kingdom. my place of work is a 2 -3 mile Radius from the other shop is that mean that I should have the same faith as the other Manager?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Sorry but I have one more question,I had a quick meeting with my boss on Monday the 8th about me going on hourly and to let me know that he can not have two managers in one shop and start looking for an other job and he said that he will email me so that I can confirm my answer still didn't get any email up-till now do I email him to ask him for that or wait 7 days (Sunday) as I dont know what to say to him and time is running out as the shop is closing on marsh the 4th
Hello, you may be pushed out like the other manager and unfortunately if you have to leave you will not be able to make a claim because you only have 11 months service. I think my colleague covered that in your last question. You can ask for the letter after Sunday, it is not a bad idea to give him a few more days.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
thank you for your answer so if I feel that I'm been pushed out do I contact acas in this case
You would but only if you have a claim which in your case will only be if you were the victim of discrimination
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I need to send an email to my boss regarding the discussion that we had last Monday and I need your opinion on that
the email says
Regarding the discussion that we had last Monday can you send me the email that you said you will send me in regard to the hours that I may get at your other shop and the other the other option of finding an other job so that I can confirm my final answer
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Ben,I need to send an email to my boss...
the email says
Regarding the discussion that we had last Monday can you send me the email that you said you will send me in regard to the hours that I may get at your other shopand the other the other option of finding an other job so that I can confirm my final answer
reply on the other page