29905560

A former worker is suing me dismissal he is claiming

Customer Question

Hi a former worker is suing me for unfair dismissal he is claiming we have finished him as he opted out of overtime with us. He worked with us for 11 months the business had hard times and we needed to cut costs so we unfortunately finished him. Has he got a claim he is claiming nearly 13,ooo pound and we see him in court Wednesday
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. When did you terminate his employment?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - When did you terminate his employment?