29905560

I have appealed the hearing outcome on these grounds and

Customer Question

I have appealed the hearing outcome on these grounds and would like to know if what I am thinking is correct
Grounds of appeal:• Evidence prejudice / miss use / missing
o Part of the evidence used during the hearing was the minutes of an investigation meeting held in December between the investigator, employee relations and I.
o The investigation was around an alleged allegation against me – which was found to be untrue
o The chairman questioned the allegation during the hearing1. I don’t think this should have been part of the evidence, as the allegation was not true and there was no mention of it in my Hearing Invitation.
2. I never got to add my input into the minutes which were not verbatim, employee relations hand wrote the minutes, I was told at the end of that meeting I would have a chance to comment on them. I first saw them when I received the invitation to the hearing
3. There were other investigation meetings held without me, but with others regarding the allegation – should these minutes have been included in evidence too, considering mine were?
• Process not upheld
1. Should employee relations have stops the chairman questioning about the allegation.
• Incorrect understanding of statement around support
1. Fine
• Commencement Date
1. Considering the final outcome is exactly the same as what I admitted to in September, which were accepted by my line manager – should the written warning not be started then?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello I will go over our previous correspondence and get back to you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your patience. The grounds of appeal are fine and as discussed previously. My main concern is still the fact that the allegations were dropped and no formal warning or penalty were issued at the time. This should have been the end of the matter, unless new evidence surfaced which justified the re-opening of the investigation and penalising you. I agree with the points raised about the minutes – you should have been given an opportunity to see these and co sider f they are representative of what happened. There is no formal requirement for you to approve them but if they are subsequently disputed then this is something which you should have been aware of at an earlier stage. So my main point of argument is still the first one mentioned above where this should have been left back in December unless something new came out to allow them to re-open it and deal with it again. I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello I have answered your query, not sure why you left a negative rating? If you had further queries you could have responded and would have gladly helped further
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to find out via your contact us button why I have been charged again, but the button does not allow me to submit the question!!
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
You get charged per quesiton - you submitted this new question to deal with the appeal points. It is not a one off charge for as many questions as you want unfortunately. Is that why you left a negative rating?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was not aware of this - I have re rated your service
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** any confusion but you do pay for every new question you start.