29905560

Ben, I'm looking advise situation at work

Customer Question

Hello Ben, I'm looking for some advise for a situation at work which I would like to resolve and it involves potential breach of data protection agreement between me and my employer.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello can you please provide more details of your situation and I will try and help. Please note I may not be able to respond until late this afternoon though, thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** be possible to discuss this over the phone?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, sorry I am unavailable for calls at present, are you able to provide details on here please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ben,
I don't intend write here. Can you please let me know when you will be available for a call or Skype call?
Michele
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
It will not be until tomorrow, I will let you know when by submitting the additional services offer to have a phone call and you can then consider it and take it from there. Is that ok?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. please submit the additional service offer so we can take it from there.Please let me know asap.Thanks
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Offer sent, thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to accept the offer. Can you please advise how to proceed?
Michele
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
You should have the option on the screen to accept it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can only rate the answer. Didn't receive any screen to accept. Can you please delete it and resend it?
Michele
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Just done it again, hopefully it works
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry but it did not work. what do you suggest to do? create a new question or edit the price manually?
Michele
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Let's try a different way - you can accept the current answer then you should get the option to give a bonus and you can just put the amount for the call as a bonus and that will hopefully work. Sorry about that, hopefully that will resolve it
Experience: Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, when should we arrange the call? 1pm it's fine with me. Do you have my number?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am available now if that is ok? You can post your number here, thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok please call *********** now
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hi, nice to talk to you, I just need to post something here to close the question as it otherwise thinks I still need to reply to your last post. No need to respond to this, thanks