29905560

I would like advise on Directors code of conducts. There are

Customer Question

I would like advise on Directors code of conducts. There are 3 directors in our company and we have created something we think should cover what director/employee code of conduct should be. We would like advice to see if what we have created is within legal boundaries. Thanks
Expert:  taratill replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** am an employment lawyer and I am happy to help you today. What would you like to know about this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jenny, thanks for the response. The platform did not give me the options I see today I would have replied on the 22nd.I am sharing the draft documents we wrote with you, please have a look through and advise if this falls within legal standards.The issue I have is that one of the Directors feel the attached documents are targeted to un-seat him thus I would want a neutral advice and re-write of necessary obviously covering the areas we have raised within the documents.Look forward to reading back from you and thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Jenny,I have not heard from you. Please advice if you are able to assist. As I need this fairly urgently, if I do not hear from you in 24hrs, I will seek for a refund. Thank you.
Expert:  taratill replied 1 year ago.
Hi I have been offline for a couple of days I will look at this now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Jenny... Will await your response.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jenny, any updates please?
Expert:  taratill replied 1 year ago.
I have been offline for a few days would you still like help with this?