29905560

Can we state in a rejection after interview letter that

Hi Can we state in a rejection after interview letter that it is not company policy to provide feedback?Thanks
Vicki
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello what is the reason for not providing feedback?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Senior Managers just dont like providing feedback and I have downloaded a document that states it is comapny policy not to provide eedback which would be great for us but is it legal or do we have to provide feedback to unsucessful candidates?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
You have no legal obligation to provide any feedback to unsuccessful (or even successful) candidates. The only thing you need to watch for is that you do not apply such policy on discriminatory grounds, for example refuse to provode feedback to candidates of a racial group or different gender, etc. As long as the policy is applied to everyone, there would be no issues at all. I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you