29905560

I recently contacted you on 8th February about my employment

I recently contacted you on 8th February about my employment problem.
I have now been signed off sick with stress for a further 2 months.Until 1st May 2010.
My employer has received this note & phoned me today asking for a meeting to discuss my future employment etc: As he is the main cause of my stress I have refused to do this at the moment. Is it ok if I send an email stating it is through his bullying manner towards me that I am off sick & I do not want to meet him at the moment. It is a small company with no HR dept & no sick pay. I am currently receiving SSP & he said he was not happy paying this month by month which I know he cannot not pay. Can I suggest further contact when my sick note runs out, unless it is renewed. Many thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I am off sick until 3rd
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Off sick until 3rd may 2016
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 1 year ago.
Do you mean 2010?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Meant 3rdMay 2016 Sorry
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Remus 2004 has not answered my question
All I have received is a query about the date which I responded too !!!
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I have been asked to look at this as I dealt with your initial query. You may indeed make it clear that as the reason for the issues you are going through, you are not willing to meet up with him at present, especially as it may make things worse for you. When you are off sick the employer should respect this and keep any contact to a minimum, only contacting you for essential reasons. If they keep trying to contact you and to force you to arrange a meeting, it could actually amount to harassment or further bullying so make it clear that you do not wish to have any contact at present and that you will decide when you are ready to discuss things with them about this. Also if you are not ready to meet in person you can consider discussing matters over the phone or in writing – whatever works best for you. I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Ben Always helpful
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
5 Stars for Ben
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Many thanks, ***** ***** best
Experience: Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'