29905560

I got in a fight on a work night out on Friday, not with people

Customer Question

I got in a fight on a work night out on Friday, not with people from work. But people I work with know I was arrested and the area manager was on the night out. Could I be fired for this. I have been charged but they won't know this yet.
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 1 year ago.
What does your contract say on the point?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not got it to hand
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** my colleague has asked me to assist with your query as it is more my area of law. How long have you worked there for? Also has the employer asked you to attend any disciplinary meeting over this? Please note that due to the time I am going offline shortly but will pick this up first thing in the morning, thanks
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - How long have you worked there for? Also has the employer asked you to attend any disciplinary meeting over this?