29905560

At the attention of Taratill , I send to you a second

Customer Question

At the attention of Taratill , I send to you a second question and a more precise resume of the my situation the 31 of March at 4pm.Can you have a look at it ??? Please
Expert:  taratill replied 1 year ago.
Hi I can't see another question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry , my fault but the questions still on my account page and I send them to you the 31st of March at 16.02 .
Let me try again to explain to you what happen...I was not informed directly of any changes but 3/4 weeks ago after I ask for a copy of my no signed contract an A4 leaflet was attached on the fridge downstairs informing the staff of some changes in the rotas in the following weeks. At today I'm not sure if the changes have affected anyone else ,I have been off sick since the 21st of March .Then the 23rd I send a txt to my employer to let him know I was ready to go back to work the 28th Monday , the answer was a txt where he told me I was taken off the rota until Friday the 1st of April and my new shift was 5 hours from 9.30 till 2.30 pm ( instead of my usual 8.30 hours) ,then the 29th I got an e-mail with my shift for the following week and there was 2 shift of 5 hours , today and tomorrow again 9.30/14.30 . At this point I would like to know what can I do ?? Because to Me look like my employer try to put my self in a position where I will be forced to give my resignation. Hope I was clear and sorry for my writing , I'm Italian. If you need any more precise information I will try my best . Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi , send the question again at 16.04.33 ,do you have it ?? Just in case there is a copy of the contract I did not sign because was vague and not specific about my working days and the amount of hour I been working. Regards