75100385

Working as self employed owner driver,never being paid what

Customer Question

Working as self employed owner driver,never being paid what was offered to me,not paid for working weekends never been giving a payslip always having to check bank account to see if and how much I've been paid,I left cause of this but they still have wages owing to me is which they have paid is there anything I can do
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.For now please me know how much is owing?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I would have to go through my bank statements again to obtain the info,did have it but unfortunately has been misplaced can have it in 24hrs
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Thats ok, I can outline the process.You need to write and set out your losses and request payment of wages within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.If they do not pay you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/