Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

Currently on a 38 hours a week contract with a flexible working

Customer Question

currently on a 38 hours a week contract with a flexible working hours added on 2 years ago by the company to do 6 hours extra so we bank hours we can go +150 or -150 if they send us home. question 1 is they say we have to work every friday 6 hours we can take a friday off if we book in advance but no more then 2 people off a week this is not stated in the contract so do we have to do every friday or book in advance ?
My main question is: we are now in a consultation period change to terms and conditions overtime has stop because its outside the core hours but they say we still have to do flexible working fridays (6hours) as are original contract is still in force, is this true or should that stop as we are in a consultation period and its over are core hours ?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello how long have you worked there for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
6 years
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
I have looked into your query in more detail but unfortunately it is not something I can assist with. I will therefore ‘opt out’ and a colleague better placed to deal with the nature of your query should hopefully pick this up soon. Please do not reply in the meantime as that will just assign the question back to me and you will experience a delay. Thank you
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.