29905560

Claimant

Customer Question

claimant
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Advocate wished for - one on list
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Can you please explain your situation in more detail?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Morning Ben - can you pass this on. I am looking for a barrister advocate s you suggested. For such a simple question - what are the rights of a claimant in making his/her case [one obviously not cut and dried], can he challenge respondents defence claim as not credible as part of proving a case, seems extreme but one has to take your advice. Regards
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I could not see that this was a follow up to a previous question I had assisted with. We do not have employment barristers here unfortunately. I meant you have to go and find someone in person, someone local to you who can help you.