29905560

I was paid 5 days late last month, I am now leaving to go

Customer Question

Hi I was paid 5 days late last month, I am now leaving to go self employed, as late payment is a breach of contract do the restrictions in my contract still stand? Such as distance I can work?
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 1 year ago.
Is there any reason you think they may not?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes my contract was breached when I was payed late, thus surely meaning my contract is void.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** my colleague has asked me to assist with your query as it is more my area of law. How late were you paid?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello can you please clarify if this is the only time you have been paid late by them?