29905560

C I spoke to Ben Jones recently regarding a reference

Customer Question

For Jo C I spoke to Ben Jones recently regarding a reference that was written about me that I feel was misleading and focused on aspects of my work that needed corrections from a long time ago. I consequently have been turned down for a job I had a conditional offer for. I was advised to say to the person who wrote the reference that I am treating it as negligent and will she change it? I don't think she will. I need to write to her and say I am taking a legal route but how shall I word what I write to her?
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am not an employment lawyer you are better off dealing with Ben over this as he's the employment expert on here, if you dont mind I'll close this question
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, yes that's fine, sorry for the late reply