29905560

My Husband recently attended a Disciplinary hearing and was

Customer Question

My Husband recently attended a Disciplinary hearing and was dismissed the following day for alleged breach of Health and Safety at work.He had been injured while carrying out his normal duties. We obviously do not agree with the outcome, and are about to put in an appeal. A union rep said that it is very hard to claim unfair dismissal when it is H&S matters. However the colleague with me at the time of the accident and should be implicated in the investigation, has allegedly produced 3 different fabricated stories, that seems to fit what they want.
I have suffered discrimination over and over for many years now, and I really feel that the action of my company only applies as it is me as others have breached, continue to breach if I accept their findings, and have not been disciplined or lost their job.
It is only right to say that he was the subject of a disciplinary last year July which in that situation he fully accepted and was issued with a final written warning.
we do not feel we can just let this slide and need someone who is very experienced in pulling out discrepancies and supporting our case.
Kindest Regards
Mr and Mrs Thomas
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long has he worked there for?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - How long has he worked there for?