29905560

If i have it it writing that i amon a term time contract, with

Customer Question

If i have it it writing that i amon a term time contract, with no end date, when does this end?..
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Do you have the contract I can check please?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Do you have the contract I can check please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
From what i can see that is a pathetic response
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If i ask a relativey easy question then i think it is fair to expect a decent response considering ipaid for it
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Please re-check my 'pathetic response' above - I asked you to please supply me with a copy of the contract so that I can carefully consider its contents and actually be able to give you a detailed answer.