29905560

Was promoted in October to "support" manager post. a made up

Customer Question

was promoted in October to "support" manager post. a made up role between staff member and operational manager. however over the last 8 months I have done the same job as the operational managers and have ended up with full operational duties alongside the largest team across the city. when a operational manager left for maternity leave I inherited her full time role alongside my initial job. this is with no support and no training. I am paid significantly less to do the work of two operational managers. is there much I can do legally to address? I feel it is exploitation. being laid significantly less to do the and job on a bigger scale without the job title
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
How long have you worked there for?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - How long have you worked there for?