29905560

Ive had to leave my job because the manager was bullying

Ive had to leave my job because the manager was bullying me, i put a letter in of grievance and had a reply saying not enough information provided, it got bsd where is was affecting my health was signed off work for 2 weeks.
I put my notice in yesterday to finish on the
8/6/16 but they have put me on garden as a result off my notice.
Another employee has also put in a complaint also she is being bullied.
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 1 year ago.
How long have you worked there?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified employment lawyer and I can assist with this. Can you please confirm your length of service with this employer and also what queries you have about this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have worked for the company for 2 years
Can i go for constructive dismissal? After another meeting with the manager she said that she didn't care what happens but something have to give which resulted in me handing in my notice
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
How long exactly please as that will affect your rights?
Experience: Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
The conciliation procedure and the form to fill in can be found here: https://ec.acas.org.uk/Submission/SingleClaimantPage