29905560

I need someone to look at a non disclosure agreement

Customer Question

I need someone to look at a non disclosure agreement for a company that I've freelanced for for 4 years in retail - my concern is that it limits my job prospects incredibly
I need help responding to and redrawing the contract - can anybody help?
Expert:  taratill replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Is this a contract you have already signed?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry - I'd like a refund this service is not going to be suitable for me - as stated I need detailed help and am poor and vulnerable
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please can I have a refund?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like a refund