29905560

Restrictive covenants

Customer Question

restrictive covenants
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Do you have a specific question on restrictive covenants? Do you want to know how they can be enforced or mitigated against? Kind regards AJ
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi AJ
I have an employment contract and the there is a section on restrictive covenants, I just want to know whether these would be enforceable and where that would leave me if i was to leave. I work in the toy industry so would want to be able to work for another toy company. I have attached the sectionThanksDan
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you. Please may I refer you to one of my colleagues he is an employment law expert? My apologies but I initially thought this related to another area of law. Please do not rate my response at this stage. Kind regards AJ
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok yes please refer me
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello I have been asked to look at this please leave it with me and I will reply later on
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Thanks I have looked at these but can you please clarify what you would do if you were to work for another company? How would your current employed be affected by this?