29905560

To: Mr Ben Could you please help me to write a contract

Customer Question

To: ***** ***** JonesCould you please help me to write a contract for my cleaning company branch manager? I will send you all the checklist what should be included in there
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. Please can you tell me whether this is for a full time position or part time. Please can you also provide some details regarding hours, renumeration, bonuses, any extras etc so that I can assist. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi BenIt would be great if you can help me with another contract of employment. I want to employ Branch Manager for the same company. I prepared checklist what should be in my opinion included in the document and also the list of duties I can say now. Obviously if you suggest to change anything feel free.Please if you can give me your quotation if you are available to help.Checklist attachedThank you and regards
Marcin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's part time. All is in the checklist
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there was some problem with the attachment. I'm sending it again
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks for that. Can I just check when you need this by please as I need to plan ahead with the bank holiday weekend, when I am not going to be on much. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HiI will meet the candidate for this role on Wednesday and it would be nice to have it by this time if it's possible.Thanks
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

ok that will be no problem, I will get back to you in due course

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great! Many thanks Ben
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Proposal sent, thank you

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hi, please find contract attached. Check it and amend or remove any parts not applicable, but it should give you the general legalities and I have included all the things you needed in it.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Not sure if it worked but I will try again in case

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you received it?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

trying again

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi BenYes I received it. Just looking into now. Sorry for not replying, I had problem with my eyes and couldn't use computer for few days. Will let you know if all is good with the contract.Many thanks and regards
Marcin
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

No problem at all, thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi BenI reviewed to contract and it's very good. Just have few questions:
1. the previous contract was in the form of letter to the employee. I personally prefer the one you just prepared with the title page. Can I modify the previous one to have the same title page or there was any particular reason to have it as a letter?
2. it the statement on clause 10.3 required by law or we can remove it? For now I would prefer the employee to be paid just the statutory sick pay. - "After the Employee has completed [[NUMBER] month[s'] continuous service OR his probationary period], subject to his compliance with this agreement, the Employee shall be entitled to receive his full salary and contractual benefits during any periods of sickness absence up to a maximum of [NUMBER] weeks in any [NUMBER]-week period. Those payments shall be inclusive of any SSP due."3. In the previous contract we had very detailed clause 10 to avoid the situation when my employee take over my clients. In this I found just the clause 15.2 saying about this. Is it enough protection for my company? Do you have access to my previous questions with the other contract or you want me to attach it here?Thank you and regards
Marcin
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, there is no difference if there is a title page or ir is a letter so you are ablemto modify that if you wanted to. Sick pay you are free to keep at SSP rates for as long as you want, this clause was just optional. The restrictions i included in clause 15.2 as that is the specific restriction you wanted. To be honest i very much doubt any court would allow you to enforce a 5 year restriction but it is there as a deterrent more than anything.