29905560

Following my request call, I wish to be assisted with

Following my request call, I wish to be assisted with writing an email to my former employer who is still trading as EcoAdapt but has also started a new company called Incisive Energy. I hope to explain to you shortly.
Thank you for being so patient.
Warm Regards
Salvatore
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

ok thanks let's discuss this shortly, lease confirm your number on the other thread

Experience: Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi Ben,Please see below's email correspondence with Keith Berry - Managing Director for Power Stabilisation Ltd T/AS EcoAdapt (EconoPower).Outstanding Salary owed to me is as follows:Part of April 2015 £1500 nett (I was paid £1000 part payment of £2500)
Full of May 2015 at £2500 nett
1 week's notice period pay at £625 nett
Final expenses £300 nettThe total outstanding since 12th June 2015 is £4925From:***@******.***
To:***@******.***;***@******.***
Subject: Resignation and Final Salary
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 09:49:48 +0000Dear ***** and David,Please accept this letter as notice of my resignation from the position of Sales Director at Power Stabilisation Ltd effective from today 5th June 2015. As per the terms of my employment contract, I will continue to work for the company for the next five working days (one week), completing my employment on 12th June 2015.Regarding the outstanding salary payments which I am still owed (c£1500 nett from April and c£2500 nett for the full month of May) I request that all my outstanding pay due to me including 1 week's notice period pay (£625) and final expenses £300 (as attached) are paid by the 12th June 2015.I will follow up this message with an email that includes a total figure for the monies owed and comprehensive breakdowns of each item in due course.I am sorry that we will not be continuing to work together. I do hope we can conclude the above amicably and I wish you all the very best for the future.Yours sincerely,Salv
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Salvatore Scarvaci <*****@******.***>
Sent: 08 June 2015 15:49
To: ***** *****
Subject: FW: EmploymentFrom: Salvatore Scarvaci
Sent: 06 June 2015 13:12
To: 'Keith Berry'
Cc: David Hopkins
Subject: RE: Employment
Importance: HighHi Keith,I do agree with your overview listed below from our 90 minute meeting.Please find attached my letter following our meeting.To help us all, I am happy to consider instalments with realistic timelines.Thank you
SalvSalvatore Scarvaci
Director
Power Stabilisation Ltd
DDI: +44 (0) 1635 889917
Mob: +44 (0) 07712 107 026
Email:***@******.***
Web: www.ecoadapt.co.uk
LinkedInhttp://uk.linkedin.com/in/salvscarvaci
Econo-Power Ltd - part of the Power Stabilisation Group, 72-73 Bartholomew St, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 5DU
P Play your part in saving the environment - please do not print this email unless absolutely necessary
From: Keith Berry [mailto***@******.***]
Sent: 05 June 2015 21:59
To: ***** *****
Cc: David Hopkins
Subject: EmploymentHi Salvatore,Just a brief note to cover our meeting today.1. We met by agreement at Donnington Grove.2. We discussed your employment as sales director for PSL3. We discussed the extenuating circumstances surrounding the David Finch VO unit.4. You handed me a letter resigning from the company5. We offered you to reconsider.6. You declined this offer.7. We acknowledge that due to cash flow issues we owe you part of your April salary of £2500 and the May salary of £15008. We also owe you £300 expenses related to your employment.9. As soon as cash flow permits we will pay you the total amount owing.Do you agree this is an honest overview of our 90 minute meeting today?Regards *****
Director
Power Stabilisation Ltd
Tel: 01635 889919
Mob: 07785 268204
Email:***@******.***
Web: www.ecoadapt.co.uk

Hello Salvatore, thanks for the info. Please find the draft letter below. Feel free to make any changes as necessary.

Dear *****

Final Letter Before Action

Following our correspondence to date, I am disappointed that the outstanding pay due to me following the termination of my employment with Power Stabilisation Ltd has not been paid.

As you are aware, I am due a total of £4,295 which includes the following:
• £1,500 net as part of my April 2015 salary
• £2,500 net as my full May 2015 salary
• £625 net as my week’s notice period pay
• £300 net for final expenses

Whilst I was aware that the company had cash flow problems at the time, it is entirely unreasonable to still be waiting for payment a year on. I have tried to communicate with you in relation to this but apart from promises I have not seen any action to pay me what I am legally due.

At this stage I have no other option but to issue you with final notice before action and inform you that unless full payment of all outstanding amounts is made by Friday 17 June 2016, I will be forced to issue formal legal proceedings in the County Court. I also reserve the right to charge compound interest since the date the money became due for payment, at the statutory rate of 8% plus the Bank of England interest rate in force at the time, plus claim all court costs associated with me pursuing the claim.

Whilst I would of course wish to avoid formal legal action, I will not hesitate to go down that route to pursue what I am legally entitled to. It is therefore in the interest of both parties if this matter is resolved amicably and without the need for court involvement. I therefore trust that you will take the necessary steps to bring this to a satisfactory conclusion.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

Salvatore