29905560

I have been employed with the same company years, this

Customer Question

I have been employed with the same company for 9 years, this company has recently been taken over, the new company wants to change my working hours from 8am to 4pm daily to 8am to 7pm daily, my contract states weekly i.e. 36 hours for the job role, but no specific daily working from and too times, are they allowed to do this without my agreement please ?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Have you been offered a new contract by the new company?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have and signed it, it specifies total weekly hours but not specific daily hours, although I have worked from 8 am till 4 pm for 9 years with my former company. The new company now wants to change the hours completely