29905560

Work on 16th nov 2015 attended sickness meeting and was

Customer Question

Work for nhs on 16th nov 2015 attended sickness meeting and was issued with first writren warning which was to go my file and I was told would stay there for 6 months and I could not have any further sickness within the 6 months I signed on that day to say I understood I have now had 1 day sick on 1 june 2916 and have been told I must atrend another meeting as I have been sick within my written warning as they say they sent me a letter on 4dec 2015 confiring written warning and this is when it started I however did not receive letter and understood warning started on 16nov 2015 and not 18 days later where do I stand
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, do you have confirmation of the written warning that was provided to you on 16th November 2015?