29905560

I have been made redundant but feel that the company have

Customer Question

I have been made redundant but feel that the company have not followed the correct procedure.I was not offered any alternative jobs until I pointed out two vacancies that I was capable of doing.I was informed that one of the positions had been filled but the other position was offered at the lowest salary which was up to £20,000 below the salary I had been earning.When I pointed this out and told HR that the salary was actually up to £26,000 which I was happy to accept but was then told I would have to submit a CV and go through the interview procedure for this position which has already been advertised externally.I feel that HR are only interested in me signing the settlement agreement and are putting up obstacles in order to stop me from working.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

How long have you worked there? Also, what would be your ideal outcome in this situation?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
4years and the job I feel I should be given or more redundancy although the offer is agood one

OK, thank you for your response. I will review the relevant information and laws and will get back to you as soon as I can. Please do not respond to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you