29905560

I recently under went a fitness to practice enquiry. No

Customer Question

Good Morning,
I recently under went a fitness to practice enquiry. No formal action was taken and the matter was closed. As no action was taken, do i have to disclose this enquiry to future employers?
Thank You
Simon
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

How long have you been employed there?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning Ben. The fitness to practice enquiry was while i was at university. Not in employment.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Good morning and thank you for your response. please leave it with me. I will be in court today so will prepare my advice during the day and get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

No problem at all.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Sorry can I just check what specifically you are being asked to disclose now?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my follow up query above - what specifically you are being asked to disclose for future employers - have you been asked anything specifically that makes you believe you have to disclose it?