Experience:  30 years experience as a solicitor.
31090051

I was engaged in February to a surveying company and the

I was engaged in February to a surveying company and the contract is a non-competition clause that says I'm not allowed to work five years to any company in the field after the contract ends or resign.
I had the necessary experience before working at this company and here I have not learned anything new. The salary they receive minimum wage and now I found another job in the same field where I get paid double. Please tell me if the non-competition clause is legal and if I could change my job. Thank you
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

That would appear to be unreasonable and unenforceable. 5 years and any surveying company anywhere? The courts wouldn't allow that. It's unenforceable as it's unreasonable.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The non competition clause is : If the employee's contract is terminated or he/she resigns, the employee is not allowed to work in any company in the UK region involved in Facade/Cladding after 5 year.The employee is restricted from working directly or indirectly with any clients an or Company.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any Clients and or Company for company where I work now.
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

That appears to relate to clients of your employer and would be permissible. That is not a blanket ban. It is to protect the company's existing business.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I understand, but I want to know if I can get the job at another company? Thank you
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

Yes you can, as long as you don't breach the terms of your agreement with your existing company.