29905560

I am on a fixed term contract and I passed the 3 month

Customer Question

I am on a fixed term contract and I passed the 3 month probation (some weeks ago without comment from my line managwr or HR) despite the HR Manager telling me the 6 month term would be extended. Neither the 6 month term nor the extention have approached yet but should the end date arrive (without extension confirmation) should I be concerneed and do I have a right to the 3 month contractual termination period at that time?
I do not approve any chares to my cc until I am happy with the advice provided.
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 1 year ago.

How long have you worked there in total?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today. What does the contract say about the possibility and steps to extend the probation?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

can you please let me know how I can assist you? What does the contract say about the possibility and steps to extend the probation?