29905560

Should I as an employee have been told that I / we are

Should I as an employee have been told that I / we are working with a 'vulnerable' adult as we are now being accused of ignoring him or not involving him mainly because he is very aggressive and brusk?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Has your employer formally discussed your colleague's dissatisfaction with you, prior to this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Also, how long have you worked there and how long has your colleague worked there?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Me 3yrs + him about 9 months
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. Thank you for your request for a phone call. I am unable to talk at the moment but I will review the relevant information and laws and get back to you as soon as I can. Please do not respond to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you