75100385

I can claim lost of wage from a company if it there fault

Customer Question

I can claim lost of wage from a company if it there fault was give a price for a job ands told it would take 2 day . the job there did was bad and call them back 3 time and took 6 extra day
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Could you please explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I took 2 day off work for work to be done at my house as told all work should have been done in 2 day but had to get then back to correct the work done so 2 an other 2day and then an other 2 day off to do more correct and put right all the wrong thing which make me lost money from my job
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund of the loss within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/