Thank you and no problem. In the meantime as promised I can quickly discuss the factors determining suitability. The most common factors that would make an offer unsuitable are:
· Job content/status – drop in status, substantial changes in duties, etc.
· Pay and other benefits – significant drop in earnings/benefits (e.g. basic pay, bonuses, overtime, sick pay, holidays)
· Working hours – change in shift pattern, removal of overtime, extension/reduction of working hours
· Change of workplace – new location making it unreasonable to travel to the new place of work
· Job prospects – going from permanent to temporary work, becoming self-employed or being employed on a fixed-term contract.
If you need further help in the future just post a new question for my attention and I will be happy to help. Thanks