29905560

I was just made redundant from my current position at work.

I was just made redundant from my current position at work.What state benefits am I entitled to,. And do I just get them at a Job Centre?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Would you like any advice in regards ***** ***** redundancy itself?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I worked there less than 2 years, I believe that makes me entitled to Nothing!
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Yes you are unfortunately correct – you get no redundancy pay entitlement and neither can you challenge the redundancy itself. However you may be entitled to get some benefits – what these are however depends on any personal factors so I cannot just tell you with the very limited information I have about your personal circumstances. There is a very useful tool that you can use online, like a questionnaire, which at the end will tell you the benefits you are most likely to get in your position. You can access this here:

http://www.entitledto.co.uk/benefits-calculator/startcalc.aspx?e2dwp=y

I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. If this has answered your question please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 stars from the top of the page. I spend a lot of time and effort answering individual queries and I am not credited for my time until you leave your rating. If you still need further help please get back to me on here and I will assist as best as I can. Many thanks.