taratill
taratill, Solicitor
Experience:  15 years experience of advising on employment law matters
32019188

Further to your answer to my previous question - if you

Customer Question

HelloFurther to your answer to my previous question - if you would not mind could you please confirm if the attached is therefore incorrect and based upon our (my friend and I) misunderstanding.Thanks
Expert:  taratill replied 1 year ago.

Hi this is an 11 page document are you asking me to review it? If so I will have to offer it as an additional service.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, it is a five page document with the first page being a title page. How much would it cost for you to review it as an additional service ?Many Thanks
Expert:  taratill replied 1 year ago.

I will send an offer.

Expert:  taratill replied 1 year ago.

Ok please give me chance to take a look at this. Once I have done it you will receive an email.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** is very much appreciated - please be gentle with your response, the document was written by myself as a layman :-)
Expert:  taratill replied 1 year ago.

I will be don't worry. Has it been sent?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately, yes it has been sent to the ET
Expert:  taratill replied 1 year ago.

no problem, leave it with me I will be in touch in the next few hours.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** very much appreciated - given the time of day a response tomorrow will be ok
Expert:  taratill replied 1 year ago.

thanks

Expert:  taratill replied 1 year ago.

Hi I had a loss of internet connectivity yesterday so was unable to get online at all. I am now back on so will deal with this as soon as possible. Regards Jenny.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi JennyHave you had a chance to review the document ?
Expert:  taratill replied 1 year ago.

I was called away on something urgent yesterday. It will be done by the end of today.

Expert:  taratill replied 1 year ago.

HI I have now had a chance to read this and it makes extremely interesting reading. I do not think , however, that the tribunal will deal with this without a hearing. There will be a hearing at your own cost.

I like your argument based upon the fact that you were told that they had not 'terminated'. Please let me know how you get on out of interest.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, as an updateI won the preliminary hearing. I relied upon two cases that related to a termination only taking effect upon the employee actually has knowledge that he has been dismissed (gisda cif v barratt 2010) and that when a letter is ambiguous, it should be read in favour of the person that received it ( chapman v letheby & christopher ltd)Thanks