How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 12036
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

I need someone to review a compromise contract, can you

Customer Question

Hi I need someone to review a compromise contract, can you help?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, do you mean you need to get a solicitor to look over it and advise you before you formally sign it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

ok for that you need to see a solicitor in person, you actually need to go and engage a solicitor formally and they need to advise you in person so we will be unable to do that for you. Just search for employment solicitors local to you - any employment lawyer should be able to do this if they have spare capacity.