29905560

I've been in my current role for 6 months now and currently

Customer Question

I've been in my current role for 6 months now and currently look to be wrongly dismissed next week.
Within my whole 6 months I have had no one to one progression meetings though I have requested them and every other member of staff receives them on a monthly basis. When I have requested them I have been told by my line manager, who is also the director at the business that he does not have time to give me feedback and that I should be doing that myself. The director is also aware of some personal troubles I am going through at home and has on two occasions brought them up to me to say that the only reason I have not yet been dismissed is because of them. The points he has asked me to improve on previously are all things which I have achieved and have evidence to prove that I have done so, but due to me not having any one to one meetings and his dismissal of making time for them I have been unable to show them.
In addition this week I received an email from the director asking me not to return to the office to collect my bag after my lunch time run which I have done every day near enough since starting at the business. I leave my bag in the office to keep my belongings safe while I run and then collect it so I can shower and change before returning to work. I proceeded to ask where I could instead leave my bag and belongings to which I was told to leave it unattended somewhere else in the office, which I do not feel comfortable with both from a safety of my belongings and that an unattended bag in a city centre office is surely not a wise idea.
I could easily gain evidence from all my previous employers to support my evidence of character as a hard working and skilled individual if required.
Any advice on what options I may have would be greatly appreciated
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Were you provided with a contract? Also, did your employer agree a probationary period at all?

Hi there. Thank you for your request for a phone call. I am unable to talk at the moment as I am in court all day but if you provide the information requested, I will review the relevant information and laws and get back to you as soon as I can. Please do not respond to this message after you have provided the information as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
probationary period was 3 months which he has continued to extend on a monthly basis and which I feel I have continued to meet the requirements and have evidence to prove that is the case . I also have a contract though it is not on my person currently