29905560

I am having an issue with my current client that I am

Customer Question

Hi, I am having an issue with my current client that I am working with. I believe there has been a data privacy breach and as a result of my information being disclosed in an inappropriate manner the business used that information to make a commercial decision to not extend my contract despite an extension to the scope of the project, the additional funding and extension of all the team except for me. I need to know what are my options and whether or not I can raise a claim against the client.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today. Can you please explain what data was disclosed and who to?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Can you please explain what data was disclosed and who to?