29905560

I made a mistake at work on the oil rig. There was no

Customer Question

I made a mistake at work on the oil rig. There was no procedure for the job also no fatigue or stress management in place. I had not slept properly for a few nights due to damaged ribs so I made a mistake. I was put on a improvement training received no bonus really bad appraisal and selected for redundancy. Even in all this time I was receiving treatment for high blood pressure attending medic on the rig because of high blood pressure.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Please can you provide me with some background information? Please can you also tell me how long you have worked there and what the ideal outcome would be for you, based on your situation. Thank you