29905560

I have been in my position as payroll manager since march

Customer Question

I have been in my position as payroll manager since march 2015, I have recently been dismissed with no reason. I was called into a meeting with hr and my manager and told its not working out and handed a letter with one months notice pay and holiday accrued. I understand the ruling has changed for under 2 years where you can be dismissed. would the same process of getting a warning etc no apply ?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Please can you tell me whether you have previously had any discussions with your employer regarding performance?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no, we had spoken about meeting timelines, always sat down to go through them on a regular basis. I was fairly new to the software and made it clear that I needed additional training for carrying out more in depth work which I hadn't been given when I started.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

OK thank you, ***** ***** it with me. I am in court today so will prepare my advice during the day and get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Thank you.