29905560

I have made a formal grievance against my boss for bullying,

I have made a formal grievance against my boss for bullying, but it has been rejected due to lack of evidence. I don't feel that relevant staff were interviewed. Is it worth while to appeal?
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 10 months ago.

How long have you worked there?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
4 years
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
This manager has worked here just over a year.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello, have you any response?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** my colleague has asked me to assist with your query as it is more my area of law.Are you still within time to appeal?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have 5 more days

You have nothing to lose by appealing. The worst is that the employer rejects the appeal and you are left in the same position you are in now. On the other hand if a new person looks at your complaint in the appeal and they agree that the initial grievance was not handled correctly and that they should have interviewed others, it could prompt the employer to investigate things further and potentially rule in your favour, depending on what evidence comes out as a result. So if you are within time to appeal I would suggest you do so.

I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

You are most welcome

Experience: Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'