29905560

Johns, if Ben johns is not activ another solicitor that know

Customer Question

for Ben johns, if Ben johns is not activ another solicitor that know about problems of injures while working . THIS ENGLAND EMPLOYEMENT LAW. i LIVE IN HAYES, LONDON, U.K1. I started working the 14th of May 16 with a company as driver, the 20th of June I fall down of the lorry because I tripped over with a strap. I did MRM scan the 18th of Agust and I have to go to traumatologist the 5th of September, still I dont know what do I have, probably ligaments of the knee broken, I can't work. doctor give me paper for work incapacity.
2. the company was paying me full payment 1600 pounds after tax and NI, as when working till 1st of September, now they say from 1st of Setember they will pay me only 88 pounds , sick payment.
I will ask more about this, but at the moment, CAN I GO TO SPAIN 20 DAYS, BECAUSE I CANT WALK , I HAVE PROBLEMS TAKING SHOWERS, BUYING FOOD, AND I FEEL EMOTIONAL BAD? OR COMPANY HAVE TO GIVE ME PERMISSION, OR DOCTOR HAVE TO GIVE ME PERMISSION? THANKS
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. There is nothing legally topping you from going on holiday whilst you are off sick. Being off sick does not mean you have to remain in your house or in the country. Sometimes a holiday may even help with a person's rehabilitation so it is allowed. You do not need permission from anyone to do so, but it may be a good idea to inform the employer in case they may find out via other means. It will only be a potential issue if it bring into question the reasons for the absence. So let;s say you were signed off with a bad back, but then went on a skiing holiday, questions will be asked about whether the sickness absence was genuine. However,, in this case it should not be an issue as long as you have a reasonable explanation as to why you chose to do it.

I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. If this has answered your question please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 stars from the top of the page. I spend a lot of time and effort answering individual queries and I am not credited for my time until you leave your rating. If you still need further help please get back to me on here and I will assist as best as I can. Many thanks.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, do you need any further assistance or are you happy with the above response? Look forward to hearing from you.