29905560

I need help with an ex employer who is accusing my of

Customer Question

hi
I need help with an ex employer who is accusing my of fradulant activities
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. What exactly are you being accused of? Is this a police complaint?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no not a police complaint, I was working for a company and was always told to raise invoices for negative balances for year end etc to balance the books
now they are saying that this was never said
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when I first started working there to director used to take cheques books home etc and raise cheques for subbies but did not always bring invoices back to match with the payments, because I was so busy I have never always posted invoices on days that I may have sent payments so there has always been a back log so I admit I used to make them up but like I already said the year end accountant used to say raise dummy invoices so we know where the charges would of gone so this is what I done now I am being told that I have messed up all the ledgers doing this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello r u still there
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Thank you. What exactly are they asking you to do? Are they trying to claim money from you? Do they want you to co operate in an investigation? Kind regards AJ