29905560

For ben Ben I've had a email saying he will pay £3000 i

for ben jonesHi Ben
I've had a email saying he will pay £3000 i think i can get more if i go to court but money is tight is there any way of going to court with your help on a pay when we win i pay you a percentage of what i win please.or i will have to go to wonga quick quid sunny and another pay loan to get £1200 to go to court .
if i take it to court how long will it take to go to court and get my money to pay off the pay day loans .
i would not like him to get away with this for £3000 .thanks Benyour help is appreciatedSteven Renwick
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Hi there, unfortunately I cannot assist you in pursuing a claim as I am limited to providing online assistance only. So I cannot formally take you on as a client. You will have to check if you qualify for a fee remission in the employment tribunal, meaning you pay reduced fees so contact them to see if you can. Otherwise you are responsible for paying the claim fees and any legal fees if you decide to engage a lawyer. You do not need a lawyer though so it is up to you if you engage one.

If you we to take out a loan, then once you make the claim it may be a few months before a decision is made. If you are successful then payment should follow soon after, usually within a month. However, if the other party refuses to pay, which they can do, it means you have to try and use enforcement methods to force them to pay which will take further time and money so winning does not necessarily guarantee you will get paid straight away. Also they could try and appeal the decision which will certainly delay any requirement for payment whilst the appeal is considered, which will take several months if it is allowed to proceed.

I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you