29905560

I am 68 years old and working full-time. As part of the

Customer Question

I am 68 years old and working full-time. As part of the redundancy, I will lose my job in December. However, I want to continue to work so will I get any unemployment benefits until I find a job?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Whether you are entitled to any benefits depends on a wide range of factors based on your personal circumstances. So the best way to find out is to take something like the benefits calculator test which will look at such factors and give you an indication of what you may be able to claim. You can access that here

http://www.entitledto.co.uk/benefits-calculator/entitlement-calculator.aspx?e2dwp=y

You will then contact the relevant organisations issuing these benefits to be able to submit a claim for them

Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. If this has answered your question please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 stars from the top of the page. I spend a lot of time and effort answering individual queries and I am not credited for my time until you leave your rating. If you still need further help please get back to me on here and I will assist as best as I can. Many thanks.

Hello, do you need any further assistance or are you happy with the above response? Look forward to hearing from you.