29905560

I suffered from work-related stress for 3 years and had been

I suffered from work-related stress for 3 years and had been off sick 6 times because of it.The employer never wanted to reduce my workload or stop drama queens from gossiping around the office. I had 3 times more workload to do than anyone elseOn the last day, managers forced me to finish all the work in 2hr time that was even impossible for others to do in a week. On that day I suffered a nervous breakdown and was admitted to hospital for a month.
Later I was diagnosed with more than one illness triggered by stress. I am now disabled and unable to go back to work. The employer wanted this to happen so hat I quit my job.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

I am sorry to hear of your experience. Please can you tell me how long ago you left? Please can you also tell me what the ideal outcome would be for you, given the circumstances? Thank you

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am off on sick leave since 2 December 2015

OK, thank you for your response. I will review the relevant information and laws and will get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Also, please do not responded to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you.

Hi there, I am pretty sure I discussed the options for claiming for stress with you previously, do you need me to go over these again or do you have another question?