29905560

For the attention of Ben Ben. Can you please advise on zero

Customer Question

For the attention of Ben JonesHi Ben. Can you please advise on zero hour contract. Some of our carers are stating that zero hour contract should only be active for 5 months and after that the contract should be changed to full time contract. Please is that the case.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, it is certainly not the case that a zero hours contract can only be in place for 5 months before it is changed to a permanent one. There is no legislation that says anything of the sort and a zero hours contract can currently last for an indefinite period.

I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I have rated you already following the above response and I asked a fiollowup question but I cant seem to see the question on the site.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hi I am not sure where it is can yo please try again, thank you