29905560

In an Employment Appeal Tribunal is it permissable to

In an Employment Appeal Tribunal is it permissable to include documents that were in the original Employment Tribunal bundle if those specific documents were not referred to at that tribunal
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today. Yes it is entirely possible to have such documents included in the EAT bundle. Not all documents will be referred to in the tribunal and sometimes there are huge bundles with thousands of pages and it is just impossible to refer to all of them. That does not mean they are irrelevant and cannot be used on appeal so you can still include them if they are going to be relevant to the appeal.

I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you