29905560

The company I ork for are looking to make redundencies in

Customer Question

The company I ork for are looking to make redundencies in the very near. I am due to have my One to One Meeting early on Tues 04/10/16. I was led to beleive this would be chaired by a member of HR, only to find it will be my Line manager, whose first words on a meeting with all staff members were "My job is safe, so is the Handyman and the manageress of a franchised Subway, everyone elses are not. How do I stand in this, by the way I was informed of my 121 last Thu, not giving me chance to get a Union person to help me. Please can you help. I do not feel that this will go very well as the company, SODEXO already have a good record when dealing with this.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today. How long have you worked there for?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - How long have you worked there for?