29905560

I work part time, Monday to Friday 3 hours each day and

I work part time, Monday to Friday 3 hours each day and Saturday /Sunday 4 hours each day totalling 23 hours. Please can you tell me if I have holiday entitlement and if so how much.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today. Are you an employee or self employed?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Employee

As an employee you would get a holiday entitlement and it can either be calculated in number of days or number of hours. As you work different hours it is best if you calculated it n hours as you can apportion it more accurately.

So if you are working 23 hours a week, your holiday entitlement for the year is 128 hours and 48 minutes.

I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you