29905560

When you are made redundant and offered that they pay you

Customer Question

When you are made redundant and offered that they pay you your notice period... say I left 21 Oct, does that mean I get paid up to the 21 Oct, and then the redundancy starts for the period from 22 Oct ?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Do you mean that the employer is paying you in lieu of notice where you are not required to work your notice period?

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Do you mean that the employer is paying you in lieu of notice where you are not required to work your notice period?