Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
13113900

I am looking for a lawyer who is qualified to practice law

Customer Question

Good morning,
I am looking for a lawyer who is qualified to practice law on the Isle of Man to prepare a opinion letter. My freeholder of my London flat - who was a company based in the Isle of Man - seems to have been dissolved and I would therefore like to apply to the Crown Estate to buy the freehold.
I hope you can help me!
Best regards,
Linda Konradsson
Expert:  Alex J. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. We are not allowed to recommend individulal firms or lawyers but here is a list of lawyers who will all be capable of providing the service http://www.legal500.com/c/isle-of-man/corporate-and-commercial - the Isle of Man is not a large place so the options available are not huge. Any of the firms on this list will be capable of providing the service. Kind regards AJ